Well....They will if they are the producers of their academic media library?
- Have your students produce their podcasts using the FREE webtool Audacity.
- Have your students listen to them on their iPads, iPods, Netbooks, phones, etc.
Worried that you do not have enough room to save your new and growing media resource library?
- Upload those podcasts to archive.org for 24/7 easy access.
- Embed the podcasts into a blog, website, wiki, etc.
- Or simply give them the links in a bundle.
Here is a science podcast developed by a 10th grader and the teacher
(me of couse) to help students understand that scientists "infer" in order to go about their scientific investigations.
Title: "Think Like a Scientist"
Infer was one the science vocabulary for the week. What a better way to help them understand and study their vocabulary words.